Small Business Expo
Penn Plaza Pavilion (401 Seventh Ave., Manhattan)
Free (see below)
Small Business Expo New York City is the networking event, trade show & conference for business owners, entrepreneurs & decision-makers taking place on Wednesday October 5, 2011 at the Penn Plaza Pavilion in New York City conveniently located directly across from Madison Square Garden.
Small Business Expo is the most anticipated networking event of the year for business professionals to learn about products & services to help their business exceed their goals, network with other industry professionals & attend informative and cutting-edge workshops & seminars. If you are an Owner, President, CEO, CFO, CMO, COO, Director, Financial Services Representative, Partner, Marketing Professional, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Vice President, or any member of Senior Management at your company, you must attend this tradeshow & conference.
– Network with other business professionals & check out the exciting exhibitor hall
– Establish new contacts and reconnect with old ones.
– Further your education by attending workshops & seminars.
– Learn about new products and services that will help your business grow.
– Interact with the movers and shakers of your industry.
– Discover new and innovative technologies.
Participation is an opportunity that cannot be missed if you dare to stay ahead of the competition!
*This is a free event Exhibitor Hall and some networking opportunities are free. Additional networking opportunities and educational programs have a fee.