We’re starting at 3pm at Knitting Factory Brooklyn (361 Metropolitan Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11211) with our usual FREE zombie meet-up! It’s an all age event (you must be 21+ to enter the Bar room) the bar and for 2 and 1/2 hours, zombies are invited to hang out while our zombie technicians will be providing makeup for civilians who wish to become undead for a small fee (starting at $5). We’ll have drink specials from Pabst Blue Ribbon and Sailor Jerry all afternoon and a photo booth from Snap Yourself NYC!
At 5:30pm, Zombies will roam down Bedford Ave to McCarron Park for our annual photo opportunity as well as some zombie fun and games. At 6:45pm we’ll be making a pit stop for some zombie refueling (Location TBA).
Then at 8pm we’ll head to Public Assembly (70 North 6th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11211) for the NYC Zombie Crawl after party ($13 if you are a zombie, $15 for civilians, 21 + only) featuring tons of bloody good fun including drink specials from Pabst and Sailor Jerry as well as;
– Live musical performances from Skeletal Life, Bikini Carwash & Xombie
– A special musical performance by AURELIO VOLTAIRE, bringing you a mix of ghoulish songs, dirty ditties and satirical ballads about murder, zombies, religion and pop-culture!
– RIGOR MORTIS REVUE – Horror burlesque at it’s dead sexiest!
– Sideshow performances from DisGraCeLand Family Freakshow!
– Strip for Pain: The WORLD’s Most Dangerous Game Show at Midnight!
– Late night HOT ZOMBIE CONTEST!
– Our official DJ for the Afterparty is DJ Legend Tim No 37
– There will be zombie projections throughout the night and so much more!