Presentation Party Night
SIGNAL (260 Johnson Ave., Brooklyn)
Free, please bring food to share
Join us for a night of peer education and drinks at Signal.
As always: free beer, snacks (bring something to share), and enlightening presentations. Come mingle starting at 7:30, presentations start promptly at 8pm.
• Rich Rodriguez – Home Brewing
• Jenny Carolin – The Problem with Fertility
• Anna K Miller – Conversation with Material: Sculpture Generated in Process
• Max Budnick – “Things That Make Things Nice”
• Ted Martin – Your Army in Action
Signal is a gallery and project space for emerging artists making large-scale work. Located off the Montrose L stop on Johnson Ave.
If you don’t already know:
Presentation Party Night is a FREE monthly party & lecture series. The evening will consist of 6 short educational and entertaining presentations followed by Q&A, with free food and beer while it lasts.
Please bring a snack to share. Let me stress that THIS IS A FREE EVENT and no one is required to bring anything, but the more we have and the more we share, the better the party will be, yknow?