Fourth Arts Block Walking Tour
E. 4th & Bowery, Manhattan
Keith Schweitzer has been building an outdoor, free to the public, art gallery in the East Village. As Director of Public Art for Fourth Arts Block, the lead organization of Manhattan’s Cultural District, Keith has created a corridor of public art between 2nd Avenue and Bowery on sequential streets from East 1st through East 4th Street. Keith will lead an informational walking tour of these artwork locations and it’s neighboring public art projects.
– East 1st Street: “Music Machine” by Sonni, Extra Place off East 1st St. between 2nd Avenue & Bowery
– East 2nd Street: “(Stampeded)” by Know Hope, 22 East 2nd St. between 2nd Avenue & Bowery
– East 3rd Street: “Truth Implies the Good” by CAKE, 13 East 3rd St. between 2nd Avenue & Bowery
– East 4th Street between 2nd Avenue & Bowery: multiple:
– “Saints of the Lower East Side” by Tom Sanford @ 70 East 4th St. Cultural Center
– “Our Ladies of Infamy & Grandeur” by Graham Preston @ FAB Cafe, 75 East 4th St.
– Rotating Artwork on Construction Containers @ East 4th St. & Bowery