NYC Zombie Crawl
Free crawl, $12 afterparty, 21+
The NYC Zombie Crawl event on May 27th will go down as follows:
3:30pm -6:00pm – Trash Bar – (256 Grand Street) 21+ only – The first location where fans can meet up to become zombies through our zombie makeup artists and zombies who attend already made up can converge and get ready for the day’s festivities. We’ll have professional makeup artists on hand to provide makeup for a very small fee. Also drink specials and open bar TBA! There is also zombie action at Grand Victory (245 Grand St) with a live performance from Misfits cover band Skeletal Life at 5pm!
6:00pm – Zombies will bleed again through the streets of Williamsburg, down Bedford Avenue to McCarren Park where we’ll have the usual zombie contests, raffles and giveaways and more surprises.
7:00pm – Spike Hill (186 Bedford Ave) – FREE show with Metal and Flesh Hooks by Nassau Chainsaw DisGraCeLand Demolition Committee and drink specials from Pabst!
8:30pm- NY Zombie Afterparty at Public Assembly (70 N 6th St, Brooklyn, NY 11211) $12 for zombies, $15 for humans, 21 + only for tons of bloody good fun including drink specials and open bar TBA from Pabst and Sailor Jerry as well as;
– Live music from Bikini Carwash (9p) and Fucking Bullshit (9:45p)!
– Smut Cave – A live talk show featuring everyone’s favorite pervert, the Spleunker! Check a preview video below
– Live and Undead, the Rigor Mortis Revue will be providing zombie and horror burlesque!
– Previews of Resident Evil 6, the new video game from Capcom
– STRIP FOR PAIN – America’s Most Dangerous Gameshow at Midnight with the girls of Burning Angel.com!
– Late night Hot Zombie Contest – Show us your undead – looking for the sexiest and coolest zombie costumes for some great prizes from our sponsors!
There will be sexy zombie go-go, undead comedians and plenty of other gory fun to be announced, you don’t want to miss it!