Babiators: A Startup Business Taking Flight
Science, Industry and Business Library, Conference Room 018 (188 Madison Ave., Manhattan)
Entrepreneurs Ted and Molly Fienning discuss how they took an idea (sunglasses for babies and toddlers) from the back of a napkin to coverage by Newsweek, Daily Candy, Fox, CBS, and NBC and onto the shelves of 75 retailers in under a year and how you can too. In addition, Babiators were featured this year in People Magazine‘s “Sweetest Pics for Valentine’s Day” gift list and are now available through Nordstrom.com and select Nordstrom stores nationwide.
Topics to be covered include:
– Determining Your Strengths, Know Your Weaknesses
– Choosing The Right Partners
– Protecting Your Interests and Intellectual Property
– The Truth about Media and Social Media
– Logistics in A Global Economy
– Defining Success
Don’t miss this dynamic presentation and Q & A session that may directly impact the way you think about growing your small business.