Harry Potter fans rejoice – the Quidditch World Cup takes place this Saturday & Sunday with:
– 100 college and high school teams from 22 states and four nations.
– More than 2,000 uniformed, caped, broom-riding athletes.
– Over a dozen live rock bands, Wizard Wrock, circus sideshows, live owl demonstrations, costumes and more.
– Live commentary on every field from PIT comedians.
– Butterbeer, Turkey Legs, Bertie Botts beans, BBQ, chili, hot chocolate, real beer, and many other things your stomach desires.
– Wands, brooms, robes, scarves, and other wizardly gear for sale.
– Championships in Icahn Stadium, a world-class venue that seats 5,000.