Using Social Media to Promote Your Creative Business
Brooklyn Winery (213 N. 8th St., Brooklyn)
$5 in advance
As independent workers, sometimes just getting the job done takes more hours than there are in the day, and we can forget that it’s important to actually market and promote our businesses, and many are increasingly abandoning more traditional forms of marketing in favor of using social media. But how can social media be effective and best used for your business, and why should you bother? That’s what Work It Brooklyn’s next special event is aiming to answer.
On Wednesday, November 9th at Brooklyn Winery, we are excited to present an intimate panel and networking event geared towards independent workers and small businesses interested in demystifying the buzz around and learning the benefits of social media. The collective experiences and successes of our panelists will offer you insight into how social media and other non-traditional marketing methods can promote and grow your creative business– no matter what you do!
SPACE IS LIMITED, PRE-REGISTRATION STRONGLY ENCOURAGED.
• Kiki Valdes, Visual Artist
• Aaron Goldfarb, Author of How to Fail
• Jeff Ramos, Personal Branding Specialist
Jeff’s Skillshare Page
• Laura Zapata, Community Manager at The Cools
• Allison Robicelli, Co-Owner of Robicelli’s Cupcakes
• 7:00-7:15pm Check in and Mingling
• 7:15-7:40pm Speed Networking
• 7:45-9:00pm Panel Discussion and Q&A
• 9:00-10:00pm Mix & Mingle