Harry Potter fans rejoice – the Quidditch World Cup takes place in NYC on Saturday, November 12th & Sunday, November 13th with:
– 100 college and high school teams from 22 states and four nations.
– More than 2,000 uniformed, caped, broom-riding athletes.
– Over a dozen live rock bands, Wizard Wrock, circus sideshows, live owl demonstrations, costumes and more.
– Live commentary on every field from PIT comedians.
– Butterbeer, Turkey Legs, Bertie Botts beans, BBQ, chili, hot chocolate, real beer, and many other things your stomach desires.
– Wands, brooms, robes, scarves, and other wizardly gear for sale.
– Championships in Icahn Stadium, a world-class venue that seats 5,000.
Nifty NYC has partnered with the International Quidditch Association to give away two pairs of weekend passes and two pairs of finals passes to our readers!
How to enter:
1. Subscribe to Nifty NYC’s free e-newsletter here or by using the subscription form below.
2. Send an e-mail to email@example.com from your subscribed e-mail address with “Quidditch” in the subject line & your full name in the body of the e-mail by 6:59pm EST on Tuesday, November 8th.
If you’re already a subscriber, just follow step 2. You must be a current subscriber at the time of the drawing in order to win. Limit one entry per person.